Coconut Nut Granola
There are a ton of delicious granola recipes out there! This recipe below is one I put together which is a combo of all my favourite pieces from recipes out there;) You can easily add chopped dried fruit and/or chocolate chips too 😊. Enjoy!!
- 1 Cup of Sunflower seeds
- 1 Cup of Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Cup of slivered Almonds (you can substitute or add pecans, cashews, walnuts, etc.)
- 2 Cups of Large Flake Oats
- 2 Cups of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2-3 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
- Dash of Cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Nut Butter (I use Peanut Butter)
- 2 Tbsp sweetener (I use Maple Syrup or Brown Rice Syrup)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine all (except vanilla) wet ingredients in a small pot, melting both the coconut oil and nut butter. Once everything is melted together, remove the pot from the stove and add the vanilla extract.
Immediately pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and use a spatula to mix well.
Pour the granola onto the baking sheet and place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes (more time if you want it crispy and golden).